On Site Personnel is looking for a case picker to join a team in our client’s cold storage warehouse near Allentown, PA.
We provide company transportation workers that apply from Philadelphia.
1st, 2nd and 3rd
Candidate will be selecting products and assembling them, either working with inbound shipments or outbound shipments – loading the products accurately and safely in a COLD storage environment. The warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees and certain areas are kept below 0 degrees. Candidates must have steel tip boots; all other warm gear will be provided by the company.
- Warehouse experience / ability to operate electric pallet jack
- Basic writing and reading abilities
- Fluent use of computers
- Oral communication skills, oral expression, speech clarity
- Proven ability to use mathematical skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Listens to interactive headset to determine items to be selected and stacked on pallet for staging.
- Consistently bend, reach and lift items weighing from 5 to 50 lbs.
- Operates electric pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area, done in safe and efficient manner.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Voice locations for directed staging process.
- Stretch wrap products.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Properly observe break and lunch periods.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are interested and meet these qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com
Apply in person at 5415 N 5th St. Philadelphia, PA 19120 or 6411 Castor Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19149 or 1646 Union Blvd. Suite 5 Allentown, PA 18109
Call our recruiters at 215-224-9700 to apply in Philly and call our recruiters at 610-709-6606 in Allentown.