On Site Personnel is seeking experienced production line leaders to work with our client who specializes in the assembly of medical equipment in Piscataway Township, NJ.
2nd Shift: 4 PM – 12:30 AM Monday-Friday
$15 – $16/hour
The Production Lead is responsible for supervising and training production line employees. Leads must have the ability to motivate employees to achieve department goals pertaining to quality, productivity and safety.
MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST.
- Compliance and completion of all company and department goals pertaining to safety, quality and productivity.
- Directly responsible for development training of employees on company safety policies and department operating procedures.
- Monitoring equipment and interfacing with other supervisors on suggestions to increase productivity.
- Responsible for releasing jobs in Oracle, creates the WIP report for production line, completes jobs in Telnet as jobs are completed, separates pick slips at workstation for department distribution, generates packing slips for Fed Ex department.
- Submitting employee performance reviews for production.
- Responsible for organizing daily staff responsibilities within departments.
- Replies to email inquiries.
- Able to support other departments when required.
- Able to provide leadership and provide feedback
- Maintain good organization and communication skills
- Have a sense of urgency with ability to multitask
- Oracle/Computer knowledge
- Reliable vehicle
CALL (732) 444-3740 OR TEXT (818) 220-5867 TODAY
If interested and meet qualifications call our recruiters to schedule a time for interview or more information on available positions with Onsite Personnel.
Please stop by our local office location:
145 Talmadge Rd Suite 6
Edison, NJ 08817
On Site Personnel, LLC