On Site Personnel is seeking sanitation workers to join our growing team in Edison, NJ.
Shift & Compensation
2nd: 8:00 PM – 4:30 AM | Monday-Friday
3rd: 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM | Monday-Friday
As a sanitation worker, you are responsible for maintaining sanitation levels in and around company facilities as set forth by company standards.
- Fast paced work environment with, in and around industrial machinery.
- Cold storage environment.
- Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas).
- Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time.
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Sweeps, mop, scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
- Wash and sweep inside facility and pick up discarded trash.
- Keep grounds clean and free of debris.
- Assist ensuring pest control systems are operating effectively and clean when necessary.
- Clean break rooms.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and to read and speak English.
- Must be able to operate floor cleaning equipment.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs. repetitively, consistently.
- Must be able to safely work in extreme cold environment.
- Must be able to work with cleaning chemicals.
CALL (732) 444-3740 OR TEXT (818) 220-5867 TODAY
OR APPLY IN PERSON AT:
145 Talmadge Rd Suite 6
Edison, NJ 08817
On Site Personnel, LLC