On Site Personnel is seeking for experienced Line Leaders to work for our Packaging Factory in Rosedale, MD.
Pay Rate: $14/hr
Hours of work: Monday-Friday. 1st Shift available.
First Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Temporary to permanent position. After 90 days, you will be evaluated for the permanent position.
- Line Leader must Set up assembly lines.
- Line Leader must Complete all applicable paperwork accurately and timely.
- Line Leader must Work on assembly line where needed, to include opening cases of stock, inspecting product / labels for quality, building components, operating machinery, sealing and labeling finished goods and stacking cases on pallets.
- Line Leader must Train employees on proper work techniques, counsel employees as needed and look for ways to improve efficiency.
- Line Leader must Effectively use lean production practices in order to meet / surpass production goals.
- Line Leader must Follow and enforce good housekeeping practices, safety rules and cGMPs.
- Line Leader must Maintain confidentiality of all business and personnel matters.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 3 plus years of line leader experience in a warehouse or packaging facility, preferably in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written instructions as well as understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to motivate.
- Standing for an entire shift, typically 8-10 hours, with rest periods
- Occasional lifting / pulling / pushing up to 50 pounds, walking, bending, stooping and squatting can be expected.
Submit resumes or call 410-540-9500/215-494-3399 if you have any questions.