On Site Personnel is seeking experienced production assemblers to work with our client who specializes in medical equipment in Edison, NJ.
Assembler first shift: 7 AM – 3:30 PM Monday-Friday
Assembler second shift: 4 PM – 12:30 AM Monday-Friday
Loader first shift: 9 AM – 5:30 PM Monday-Friday
Production Assemblers are required to work as part of a team, having the responsibility of accurately assembling an entire component of a product by following work instructions and workstation standards. Throughout the process you are also responsible for monitoring work productions by line balancing, visually inspecting quality of parts all while ensuring the workplace area is organized according to safety policies.
Loaders are required to do some heavy lifting, and the main duties include sorting and organizing in the shipping and receiving department.
- Achieve and report daily production goals
- Comply with various plant safety policies and ensure that personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times on the floor
- Adhere to the job rotation schedule posted in the area
- Follow and control the 6S workplace organization plan for the area
- Conduct audits and inspections on production parts
- Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality products or management
- Conduct calibrations when necessary
- Accurately report safety issues to line lead
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic reading and math skills are required
- The ability to take and follow directions accurately
- Willingness and flexibility to cross-train throughout entire production department
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a maximum of 49lbs
- Possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
- Must be able to stand throughout the workday
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus (not required)
- Prior production/manufacturing experience is a plus (not required)
CALL (732) 444-3740 OR TEXT (818) 220-5867 TODAY
If interested and meet qualifications call our recruiters to schedule a time for interview or more information on available positions with Onsite Personnel.
Please stop by our local office location:
145 Talmadge Rd Suite 6
Edison, NJ 08817
On Site Personnel, LLC