On Site Personnel is seeking experienced line leaders to work in our distribution center located in Allentown, PA.
Temporary to permanent position; you will be evaluated after 90 days for the permanent position.
Hours & Compensation
- 1st shift: 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM | $11.50/hour
- 2nd shift: 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM | $12/hour
- Set up assembly lines.
- Complete all applicable paperwork accurately and timely.
- Work on assembly line where needed, to include opening cases of stock, inspecting product / labels for quality, building components, operating machinery, sealing and labeling finished goods and stacking cases on pallets.
- Train employees on proper work techniques, counsel employees as needed and look for ways to improve efficiency.
- Effectively use lean production practices in order to meet / surpass production goals.
- Follow and enforce good housekeeping practices, safety rules and cGMPs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and personnel matters.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 plus years of line leader experience in a warehouse or packaging facility, preferably in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written instructions as well as understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to motivate.
- Standing for an entire shift, typically 8-10 hours, with rest periods
- Occasional lifting / pulling / pushing up to 50 pounds, walking, bending, stooping and squatting can be expected.
If you are interested and meet these qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at 1646 Union Blvd. Suite 5 Allentown, PA 18109.
Call our recruiters at 610-709-6690 for more information!