On Site Personnel is seeking multiple pallet jack operators for a major distributions service warehouse in Allentown, PA.
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Monday-Friday | 2nd & 3rd shifts available
- Comply with the Company’s attendance/tardiness standards.
- Load and unload products in a safe and accurate manner.
- Maintain a competency and certification concerning the safe operation of the different forklifts.
- Operate various types of equipment in the warehouse, including “RF Scanners” and pallet jacks.
- Pick orders for transport.
- Maintain an inventory of all products and verify that the correct quantity is being shipped to clients.
- Stack products in the appropriate location.
- Assess all products and pallets and notify supervisor(s) of damage.
- Perform the receiving, loading, and order selection processes as assigned by the Operations Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Comply with established procedures concerning equipment inspections and sign-out.
- Participate with the general housekeeping of warehouse daily.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, and expected standards of behavior.
Required Physical Abilities
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) or more months experience utilizing pallet jack.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
Apply in person at 1646 Union Blvd. Suite 5 Allentown, PA 18109.
5415 N 5th St. Philadelphia, PA 19120
Call our recruiters at 610-709-6690 or 215-465-5000 for more information!