On Site Personnel, LLC is looking for warehouse workers for a logistics warehouse near Baltimore, MD.
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on pallets.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat;
- Sweep, dust and mop
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- ventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Apply in person at our hiring event!
Monday 5/7/18 9 AM – 1 PM
7351 Assateague Drive, Unit 260
Jessup, MD 20794
Call 410-540-9500/215-494-3399 if you have any questions.